Mongodb Training in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
MongoDB Training in Hyderabad Batch Details
|Trainer Name||Mr. Ganesh|
|Trainer Experience||7 Years|
|Course Duration||2 Months|
|Timings||Monday to Friday (Morning to Evening)|
|Next Batch Date||12th MARCH 2023 AT 11:00 AM|
|Training Modes||Classroom [HYDERABAD] / Online|
MongoDB Course Curriculum
- Basic concepts of databases
- Complex and SQL Transactions
- Overview of Documents
- Installing MongoDB (windows)
- Installing MongoDB (linux)
- Dynamic Schema
- Introduction to Cursors
- Query Language: Basic Concepts
- Query Language: Projection
- Query Language: Advantages of a Dynamic Schema
- Shell: Queries
- Query Language: Cursors
- Advantages of NoSQL over RDBMS
- Types of NoSQL
- About and uses of NoSQL
- Its benefits
- Overview of MongoDB
- Introduction to JSON/BSON
- JSON data types
- MongoDB installation
- MongoDB Development Architecture
- MongoDB Production Architecture
- MongoDB CRUD Introduction
- MongoDB CRUD Concepts
- Read and Write Operations
- Write Operation Concern Levels
- About Insertion
- save() Command
- Partial Updates & Document Limits
- Removing Documents
- Multi Update
- Wire Protocol
- Bulk() Operations and Methods
- Common Commands
- currentOp() & db.killOp()
- stats() & collection.drop()
- Review of Commands
- Data Modeling in MongoDB
- RDBMS vs. Data models
- Data Modeling tools
- Data modeling example & patterns
- Model TREE structure
- Operational strategies
- Backup strategies
- Monitoring Commands
- Monitoring of performance issues
- Run time configuration
- Export & import of data
- Relationship between Document
- Model Specific Application Contexts
- Data Model Reference
- Hands on with MongoDB Data Modeling
- Data Management
- Storage Engine: WiredTiger
- CreateIndex(), getIndexes() & dropIndex()
- Collection Scans
- Index Notes
- Unique Indexes
- Sparse Indexes
- TTL Indexes
- Geospatial Indexes
- Text Indexes
- Background Index Creation
- Explain Plans
- Covered Queries
- Read & Write Recap
- CurrentOp() & killOp()
- The Profiler
- Mongostat and mongotop
- Asynchronous Replication
- Statement-based vs. Binary Replication
- Replication Concepts
- Automatic Failover
- Starting Replica Sets
- Initiating a Replica
- Replica Set Status
- Replica Set Commands
- Reading & Writing
- Read Preference
- Read Preference Options
- Priority Options
- Hidden Option & Slave Delay
- Voting Options
- Applied Reconfiguration
- Write Concern Principles
- Examining the ‘w’ Parameter
- Write Concern Use Cases & Patterns
- Reexamining the Page View Counter Pattern
- Wtimeout & Capacity Planning
- Replica Sets in a Single Datacenter
- Replica Sets in Multiple Datacenters
- Replica Sets and Storage Engine Considerations
- Sharding & Data Distribution
- Replication with Sharding
- Chunks & Operations
- Sharding Processes
- Cluster Topology
- Running on localhost
- The Config Database
- Concepts around Replication
- Setting up Replicated Cluster
- Setting up Sharded Cluster
- Sharding Database, Collections
- Adding the Initial Shards
- Enable Sharding for a Collection
- Cardinality & Monotonic Shard Keys
- Shard Key Selection Example
- Process and Machine Layout
- Bulk Inserts and Pre-splitting
- Index Introduction
- Index Concepts
- Index Types
- Index Properties
- Index Creation
- Index Tutorial
- Indexing Reference
- Aggregation to Introduction
- Approach to Aggregation
- Type of Aggregation (Pipeline, MapReduce & Single Purpose)
- Performance Tuning
- Security Risks to Databases
- MongoDB Security Approach
- MongoDB Security Concept
- Access Control
- Security continued: Authentication and Authorization
- SSL and Keyfiles
- Security and Clients
- Intra-cluster Security
- Overview of Backing Up
- Filesystem Snapshotting
- Backing Up a Sharded Cluster
- Backup Strategies
- Additional Features of MongoDB
- Integration with MongoDB with Robomongo
- Integration with MongoDB with Java
- Tools -RoboMongo
- Cloud Manager (Configuring and Working with MMS, Automation)
- Bash Scripting (Basics)
- Threat Modeling and Security Concepts
- Data Flow
- Network Access Control
- Authentication and Authorization
- Configuring VPC Peering
- VPC Peering Lab
- MongoDB Compass
- Installing MongoDB Compass
- Connecting to MongoDB Server
- Preparing the Test Data
- Navigation and Filtering the Data
- Interactive Aggreagtion Pipeline Builder
- Analyzing Schema Structure
Key Points Of MongoDB Training in Hyderabad
What is MongoDB ??
What MongoDB is used for?
About MongoDB Training in Hyderabad
We are one of the Best Training institutes in Hyderabad, which has trained more than 50+ students and placed them across industries.
We are providing real-time job opportunities to our students. We provide all the details of placements and provide you with all the information about job requirements so that you can apply accordingly.
MongoDB is a distributed, open-source, document-oriented database. It supports JSON-like documents. JSON-like documents are not required to use MongoDB.
Instead, you can use a traditional relational database to store the same information. It is based on the concept of storing data in collections in an organized manner.
MongoDB also features schema-less storage. Schema-less storage means that you don’t have to use predefined fields in documents, which makes it easier to change the data later. MongoDB is very fast.
You can expect a very high-performance level in your system because MongoDB stores data as documents and doesn’t have to perform complex calculations.
You can use MongoDB training to learn about the structure of a JSON-based database. If you decide to use this type of database for your application, you should make sure that you have the right skills.
You can’t just jump into this kind of database and figure out how to use it on your own. You should know that the database is made up of documents. You should also understand how the documents are stored in different collections.
This database program will allow you to store data in a variety of ways. Some of these ways include documents, arrays, and hashes. Another great thing about MongoDB is that it is open source. This means that you can study it and even use it to build your own programs.
If you are looking to learn the latest technologies and to gain knowledge then you should join our Mongo DB Training in Hyderabad.
Enroll with Lamp Institute for the best Mongo DB Training in Hyderabad with 100% placement assistance and be ready with confidence to face new challenges in the IT sector.
Modes of Training For MongoDB Training in Hyderabad
Why choose us for MongoDB Training?
Our courses have been designed by our experts who have helped thousands of students to become successful professionals. The best way to learn is to learn from an expert. Our trainers are expert Mongo DB developers. They are certified professionals in the field of software development and will teach you everything that you need to know to be successful in the field of Mongo DB.
Post Training Support
- We conduct a series of classes where you will be taught by our expert instructors. You will be assigned a trainer who will help you with the basics of the course and answer any questions you have about the subject.
You will not have to face any problems on the way because our trainers will make sure that you will understand the lessons. We undertake a limited number of students each batch for better individual training. Each batch consists of only 20 students.
Our courses come with lifetime access and unlimited availability. You will be able to access the content anytime, anywhere. You will be able to access our course materials on all your devices, including computers, tablets, and smartphones. Our course materials have been designed to provide you with all the tools you need to succeed in your career.
Mongo DB Certification
If you’re looking for a course that is very well structured and can guide you with a thorough understanding of Mongo DB, then you must take Mongo DB Certification Training from us. This training covers the basic to advanced features of Mongo DB. The trainers will help you understand the concepts through live projects and hands-on exercises. If you are looking for a career in the IT industry then Mongo DB Certification is a perfect choice.
We have a dedicated placement assistance team, which works with students and provides them guidance and support throughout their journey with us. Our Placement Assistance Team comprises certified professionals, who are experienced, qualified, and knowledgeable enough to help students build a career path. They are there to assist you at every step of your Mongo DB training and help you in getting placed in the right organization.
Through these training years, we have trained 50+ Students with 25+ Placements in reputed MNCs located in Hyderabad at high salary packages.
Testimonials of MongoDB Training in Hyderabad
Advantages of learning MongoDB Training in Hyderabad
Skills developed after the MongoDB course training
Who should learn MongoDB
Prerequisites of MongoDB training course in Hyderabad
Market Trend in MongoDB
Who needs MangoDB Training?
Many businesses in the modern IT sector use MongoDB as a database service for their applications or data storage systems. Around 4000+ companies have verified utilizing MongoDB as their database, according to a Siftery survey on the topic.
Some of the companies which are using MongoDB are:
Education Eligibility for MongoDB
As a full-time student, you must study in a two- or four-year college or university that grants degrees.
For MongoDB positions, recruiters prefer candidates from all backgrounds.