SQL Training in Hyderabad
Best Online Course
SQL Training in Hyderabad Batch Details
|Trainer Name||Mr. Ravi Kumar|
|Trainer Experience||7 Years|
|Course Duration||2 Months|
|Timings||Monday to Friday (Morning to Evening)|
|Next Batch Date||15th MARCH 2023 AT 11:00 AM|
|Training Modes||Classroom [HYDERABAD] / Online|
SQL Course Curriculum
- Introduction to Structured Query Language
- Various types of databases
- Distinction between client server and file server databases
- Understanding SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Table basics
- Data types and functions
- Authentication for Windows
- Data control language
- The identification of the keywords in T-SQL
- Drop table (T-SQL)
- Introduction to relational databases
- Fundamental concepts of relational rows, tables, and columns
- Several operators logical, relational, constraints, domains, indexes, stored procedures, primary and foreign keys
- Group functions
- Understanding the unique key
- Entity-Relationship Model
- Entity and Entity Set
- Attributes and types of Attributes
- Entity Sets
- Relationship Sets
- Degree of Relationship
- Mapping Cardinalities, One-to-One, One-to-Many, Many-to-one, Many-to-many
- Symbols used in E-R Notation
- Advanced concepts of SQL tables
- SQL functions and Operators & queries
- Table creation and data retrieval from tables
- Combining rows from tables using inner, outer, cross, and self joins
- Deploying operators such as ‘intersect,’ ‘except,’ ‘union,’
- Temporary table creation
- Set operator rules and table variables
- Understanding SQL functions
- Scalar functions, Aggregate functions
- Functions that can be used on different datasets, such as numbers, characters, strings, and dates
- Inline SQL functions, General functions and Duplicate functions
- Overview of SQL subqueries
- Understanding of the subqueries rules
- Statements and operators of subqueries
- Using the set clause to modify subqueries
- Different types of subqueries, such as where, select, insert, update, delete, etc.
- Methods of creating and view subqueries
- Learning SQL views
- Creating Methods, using, altering, renaming, dropping, and modifying views
- Stored procedures and their key benefits
- Working with stored procedures
- Studying user-defined functions
- Error handling
- Introduction to user-defined functions
- Types of UDFs, such as scalar
- Inline table value
- Multi-statement table
- Stored procedures and when to deploy them
- Rank function
- Executing triggers
- Records grouping, advantages, searching, sorting, modifying data
- Clustered indexes creation
- Use of indexes to cover queries
- Common table expressions
- Index guidelines
- Applying transactions
- Identify DML statements using the transaction behavior
- Implicit and explicit transactions
- Isolation levels management
- Concurrency and locking behavior
- Optimized tables using memory
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
- Backup and disaster recovery overview
- Backup Azure VM
Key Points Of SQL Training in Hyderabad
About SQL Training in Hyderabad
SQL (Structured Query Language) is a special-purpose programming language for working with databases. It is a standard language for querying and manipulating data stored in a database.
It was created by IBM in the early 1970s and has become the de facto standard for interacting with databases. SQL is a special kind of programming language that lets you work with databases and is widely used by programmers and database administrators.
This language is used to interact with data in a database. Lamp Institute offers the best SQL training in Hyderabad with excellent training facilities. Our classes are designed to help you gain real-world experience on working with SQL databases. We cover everything from the basics of SQL syntax to advanced topics like stored procedures and triggers.
We are the leading providers of SQL training in Hyderabad and have trained over 200+ students and professionals. We offer training on various other IT and software courses and provide customized solutions for SQL training in Hyderabad by taking into consideration the specific needs of each individual student.
Our SQL course is beginner friendly with advanced and updated topics and techniques. We have the best SQL trainers in Hyderabad. Our trainers are well qualified with many years of experience in the field. They are certified by Microsoft, and are well versed in the latest technology.
The training program is a step by step course with the help of practical examples, case studies, and exercises and includes topics like SQL course includes topics like database design, data modeling, SQL syntax, basic query writing and more. At Lamp Institute, we also provide SQL certification after the completion of the training program that can add great value to your career prospects.
Enroll now to avail the best SQL course training in Hyderabad.
What is SQL Training in Hyderabad
What is SQL used for?
Who uses SQLTraining in Hyderabad
SQL is a popular computer language used to communicate with databases. SQL is a tool that data scientists and web developers frequently utilize in their work. The purpose of SQL is to retrieve data from a database, and this well-liked technique can communicate with numerous applications and systems.
Some of the well-known companies which use SQL is
- NTT Data
- Adobe Systems, etc
Modes of Training For SQL Training in Hyderabad
Why choose us for SQL Training?
The SQL course curriculum has been customized and designed by our team of experts. This course is designed to be a one-stop shop for any SQL newbie or SQL intermediate. We have designed the course to be as complete as possible and to cover all of the topics that are essential to becoming a SQL professional.
We conduct a series of sessions where you will be trained with mock interviews, mock tests and more. The main aim of this is to provide a structured learning environment, which will help the participants to get the desired job in a short span of time.
The learning process is a combination of lectures, group discussions, and practical sessions so we do not take in more than 20 students per batch for an effective good SQL training program.
We’re offering a lifetime membership to our SQL course, which means that you can get access to the course material and have it available to you whenever you want. Our SQL course content will be made available to you, 24/7, on any given device.
we offer a guaranteed SQL certification that will be given after the completion of the training program. It can greatly enhance your career prospects by certifying your skills and command over the concepts of SQL.
We at Lamp Institute have trained more than 150+ students with 50+ successful placements in reputed companies in Hyderabad. We have a team of certified instructors and trainers who can help you achieve that with proper guidance and counseling.
Testimonials of SQL Training in Hyderabad
You will receive a guaranteed SQL certification issued by us after the completion of the SQL course training. The SQL certification will stand as a formal proof that an individual has the required knowledge and skill to perform SQL server tasks.
We believe that the SQL certification is considered as the first step in your career growth as it proves your skills and knowledge in the field of SQL hence, our trainers also help you prepare for SQL certification exams so you can greatly benefit from our course training in Hyderabad.
The certificate that we offer will include your name, course details, date and time of attendance along with a verified seal of our Lamp Institute. The certificate will be sent to you as a PDF document which will then be emailed to you or you can avail it as a hard copy.
Some of the most common SQL certifications include –
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
- Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate Certification
- EDB PostgreSQL 12 Associate Certification
- Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5.7 Database Administrator Certificate
Advantages of learning SQL Training in Hyderabad
Skills developed after the SQL course training
Market Trend in SQL Training in Hyderabad
Prerequisites of SQL training course in Hyderabad
The learning curve with SQL is lower and there are no prerequisites. It’s a query language that uses words similar to English. Thus, learning and writing SQL queries is simple for anyone who speaks and writes English at a basic level. The majority of database engines support SQL code, which is a positive thing.
Job roles & Designations in SQL
Education Eligibility for SQL Training in Hyderabad
As a full-time student, you must attend a degree-granting two- or four-year college or university of education.
Recruiters always give preference to candidates with a computer background while hiring for SQL positions.
- Btech computer science
- BSc computer science
- MSc Computers
- CSE background
Candidates or graduates with backgrounds outside of information technology or computing can also learn this SQL.