Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad
|Trainer Name||Mr. Vijay|
|Trainer Experience||7 Years|
|Course Duration||2 Months|
|Timings||Monday to Friday (Morning to Evening)|
|Next Batch Date||22nd MARCH 2023 AT 11:00 AM|
|Training Modes||Classroom [HYDERABAD] / Online|
Azure DevOps Course Curriculum
- Fundamentals of DevOps
- Dev and Ops activities
- Scope of DevOps
- Tools to achieve DevOps process
- Roles and Responsibilities of DevOps engineer
- DevOus delivery pipeline
- Technical challenges in DevOps
- DevOps on cloud computing and virtualization
- Containership tool in DevOps model
- Career on DevOps
- Introduction to version control system
- Difference between Central & Distributed Version control
- Git software download and installation with configuration
- Git Architecture
- Repository creation on GitHub and bitbucket and play on
- Exercise: Performing a local Git workflow
- Exercise: Working with a (local) remote repository
- Git Branching Strategy, Gittags, git diff
- Comparing changes
- Stashing changes on Git
- Revert commits
- Git cherry-pick command
- Define alias
- Introduction to Build process & build
- Installing & configuration about Ant
- Ant concepts and terminologies
- Working with Ant
- Ant Tasks
- Automating your build and testing through Ant tasks
- Using Ant for automated deployment
- Creating Custom Ant tasks
- Overview of Apache Maven
- Installing and Running Apache Maven
- Getting Started With Maven
- Terminology & POM structure
- Creating Archetypes (Standard java project, web project, multi module project)
- Commonly Used Plugins
- Writing Plugins (Maven)
- Repository Management
- Release Management
- Maven integration with eclipse or other IDE’s
- Sonarqube integration with
- Nexus & Artifactory integration with
- Deployment on
- Introduction on Code Analysis & Code coverage & code Review
- Download & installation & configuration about sonarqube
- Quality gates & threshold values
- About code rule
- Customize & creating new code rule
- Integratin sonar with maven & Jenkins
- Introduction to Binary repository and its use
- Download & installation
- Configure Nexus vs artifactory tools
- How to configure snapshot & release
- Nexus vs artifactory repositories Integration with maven
- Introduction of Unix
- Boot Procedure and kernel parameters
- file systems hierarchy
- Basic commands
- Software management
- User and Group administration
- Managing file systems and partitions
- SELINUX (BASICS)
- Network Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Introduction of UNIX Shell
- Shell input & output
- Conditional Code
- Text processing
- Introduction about CI/CD/CD
- History of Jenkins
- Download & installing & configuring Jenkins various methods.
- Setup Security
- Email and Version Control
- Master/slave configurations
- Creating & configuring & run a Jenkins job
- Running job manually and automated with schedule & poll
- All configurations & features under MANAGE JENKINS
- Monitoring External jobs
- Creating build & deploy pipelines
- Jenkins pipeline
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- AWS Management Console
- AWS Architecture
- Setting up of the AWS Account
- Introduction about traditional server architecture & Virtual
- Introduction to Docker and its architecture with underlying
- About docker
- Docker download & installation
- About images, containers and play around on
- Docker machine.
- Docker volumes
- Docker networking
- Docker port binding
- Docker file/build
- Docker composes
- Docker swarm
- Dockerizingthe applications
- Introduction to Kubernates
- Downloading & installing kubernates
- Creating kubernates jobs, pods, deployments and services
- Storage: volumes and persistent storage
- Load balancing & input
- Introduction to Ansible
- Introduction about configuration management & infrastructure management
- Downloading & installing & configuring
- About inventory with host
- About ansible playbooks
- Dynamic inventory on aws& creating new server instance
- Configuring web-servers
- Application deployment with ansible
- About ansible roles & provisioners
- Introduction to ELK
- Installation and Configuration of File beat
- Installation and Configuration of ElasticSearch
- Installation and configuration of kibana
- Introduction to Nagios
- Configuring Nagios Server
- Adding Remote Hosts
- Analyzing and Troubleshooting
Key Points OF Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad
About Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad
We are one of the Best Training institutes in Hyderabad, which has trained more than 50+ students and placed them across industries. We are providing real-time job opportunities to our students. We provide all the details of placements and provide you with all the information about job requirements so that you can apply accordingly.
DevOps is an approach to software development that focuses on improving collaboration between developers and operations staff. DevOps is different from traditional systems and software development processes because DevOps relies on the use of automation tools and the concept of continuous integration.
Continuous integration involves having the ability to test software changes before they are deployed to the production environment. DevOps aims to develop and deploy software in a continuous, iterative fashion.
DevOps provides a lot of advantages. A key benefit is that it reduces costs and the time it takes to release software to the public. This will allow software providers to have better control over what they release and when they release it.
DevOps is a process that makes sure all the steps in the development process are completed, all the software builds are done correctly, and the tests are passed before the code gets deployed to the production server. This is all done as a team rather than a single person.
All of the people in the team work together to make sure that the program is working properly. DevOps is also about communication. The team members must share information with each other so that everyone knows what the other is doing.
In addition, DevOps can be used for continuous integration (CI). This means that the build is built every time the code is changed.
If you are looking to learn the latest technologies and to gain knowledge then you should join our DevOps Training in Hyderabad.
Enroll with Lamp Institute for the best DevOps Training in Hyderabad with 100% placement assistance and be ready with confidence to face new challenges in the IT sector.
What is Azure DevOps?
Modes of Training For Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad
Why choose us for Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad ?
Our courses have been designed by our experts who have helped thousands of students to become successful professionals. The best way to learn is to learn from an expert. Our trainers are expert DevOps developers. They are certified professionals in the field of software development and will teach you everything that you need to know to be successful in the field of DevOps.
Post Training Support
We conduct a series of classes where you will be taught by our expert instructors. You will be assigned a trainer who will help you with the basics of the course and answer any questions you have about the subject.
You will not have to face any problems on the way because our trainers will make sure that you will understand the lessons. We undertake a limited number of students each batch for better individual training. Each batch consists of only 20 students.
Our courses come with lifetime access and unlimited availability. You will be able to access the content anytime, anywhere. You will be able to access our course materials on all your devices, including computers, tablets, and smartphones. Our course materials have been designed to provide you with all the tools you need to succeed in your career.
If you’re looking for a course that is very well structured and can guide you with a thorough understanding of DevOps, then you must take DevOps Certification Training from us. This training covers the basic to advanced features of DevOps. The trainers will help you understand the concepts through live projects and hands-on exercises. If you are looking for a career in the IT industry then DevOps Certification is a perfect choice.
We have a dedicated placement assistance team, which works with students and provides them guidance and support throughout their journey with us. Our Placement Assistance Team comprises certified professionals, who are experienced, qualified, and knowledgeable enough to help students build a career path. They are there to assist you at every step of your DevOps training and help you in getting placed in the right organization.
Through these training years, we have trained 50+ Students with 25+ Placements in reputed MNCs located in Hyderabad at high salary packages.
Testimonials of Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad
Azure DevOps Certification
- Preparation for DevOps certification exams