AWS Training in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
AWS Training in Hyderabad Batch Details
|Trainer Name||Mr. Vijay|
|Trainer Experience||7 Years|
|Course Duration||2 Months|
|Timings||Monday to Friday (Morning to Evening)|
|Next Batch Date||22nd AUG 2022 AT 11:00AM|
|Training Modes||Classroom [HYDERABAD] / Online|
Key Points Of AWS Training in Hyderabad
AWS Course Curriculum
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Essential Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Service Models in Cloud computing
- Deployment models in Cloud Computing
- Introduction to AWS
- AWS Account creation & free tier limitations overview
- Introduction to AWS S3, EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, AMI
- AWS architecture and the AWS Management Console, virtualization in AWS
- Root Account Vs IAM user
- Multi-FactorAuthentication for Users
- IAM Password Policies
- Creating Customer Managed Policies.
- What is Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Storage Classes
- Cross-region replication
- Life Cycle Management
- Security & Encryption
- Static Webhosting with S3 bucket
- Events configuration on S3 buckets
- Enabling cross-account access for S3
- S3 Data management and backup using 3rd Party applications.
- S3 Cross-Account Access and Pre-Signed URLs
- Storage Gateway
- Basics of Linux for AWS
- Linux Installation and Basic commands overview
- Web Server and Services Configurations
- Introduction to EC2
- Regions & Availability Zones(AZs)
- Pre-EC2, EC2 instance types
- Comparing Public IP and Elastic IP
- Demonstrating how to launch an AWS EC2 instance
- Introduction to AMIs, Creating and Copying an AMI
- Introduction to EBS
- EBS volume types
- EBS Snapshots
- Introduction to EFS
- Instance tenancy- Reserved and Spot instances
- Pricing and Design Patterns
- DNS Records overview
- Routing Policies
- Hosting sample Website and configuring Policies
- Simple Routing Policy
- Latency Routing Policy
- Failover Routing Policy
- Weighted Routing Policy
- Geolocation Routing Policy
- Launching a RDS Instances (MySQL, MSSQL & Aurora)
- Multi-AZ & Read Replicas for RDS instances
- Redshift and Elasticache
- Database Migration Service and Schema conversion tool
- Networking Basics
- Creating custom VPCs and custom Subnets
- Network ACL’s
- Route Tables & IGW
- VPC Peering
- Flow log creation
- VPN Configuration with AWS (OpenVPN)
- AWS Config
- Key Management Services
- AWS Certificate Manager
- AWS Inspector
- AWS Trusted Advisor
- Content Delivery Networks / CloudFront
- Simple Email Service
- Simple Queue Service
- Simple Workflow Service
- Simple Notification Service
- SMS – Server Migration Service
- Migrating server from on-premises to cloud
- Cloud Formation
- Directory Services and Adding EC2 instance to Domain
- AWS TCO Calculator and Simple Monthly calculator
- What is DevOps in Cloud
- Code Pipeline
- Code Commit, Code Build and Code Deploy
- Creating Custom Metrics with CloudWatch
- Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
- Operational Excellence
- Introduction to Cloud migration and its importance
- Migration process in AWS, the 6 R’s migration strategy
- Virtual machine migration, migrating a local VM onto the AWS cloud
- Migrating databases using Database Migration Service (DMS)
- Migrating a local database to RDS
- Migrating an on-premises database server to RDS using DMS, and other migration services
- Azure Domain services
- Azure Active Directory overview
- Deploy and configure Active directory
- Create and manage users and groups
- Azure Monitoring and alerts configuration
- Log analytics
- Insights virtual machines and network
- Azure Migration projects
- Recovery services vaults
- Azure Database migration services
- Azure cost calculator
- Azure price optimization
About AWS Training in Hyderabad
We are one of the Best Training institutes in Hyderabad, which has trained more than 50+ students and placed them across industries. We are providing real-time job opportunities to our students. We provide all the details of placements and provide you with all the information about job requirements so that you can apply accordingly.
AWS offers several types of cloud computing services. These services include Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S 3), Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC 2), Amazon SimpleDB (Amazon S DB), and Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon R DS). Amazon Web Services can be used to create web applications, databases, content management systems, and mobile apps.
The company was founded in 2002 by Jeff Bezos, a former vice president at Amazon.com, and operates with offices around the world. AWS is based in Seattle, Washington. In 2011, it generated $37 million in profit. Amazon Web Services is the largest public cloud infrastructure company.
AWS is a subsidiary of Amazon. It is an organization that provides web services to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis. AWS offers its services through the internet. Individuals, companies, and governments can use the services of AWS on a pay-as-you-go basis.
These services include web hosting, e-commerce hosting, application hosting, database hosting, and data storage. In order to use the services of AWS, you will first need to sign up with AWS. You can do this online or over the phone.
You can use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to create and host your own websites, blogs, applications, or any other type of content. This is useful if you want to host your own website and have others visit it. This service is very popular with people who want to create their own business. It is also a good option for students. There are lots of advantages to using the Amazon web services to create your website or blog.
One of the greatest benefits of using this service is that you can easily share it with friends and family. They can easily access your website or blog by just typing your domain name into their web browser. Another benefit is that your website will load faster than your local web hosting company.
If you are looking to learn the latest technologies and to gain knowledge then you should join our AWS Training in Hyderabad.
Enroll with Lamp Institute for the best AWS Training in Hyderabad with 100% placement assistance and be ready with confidence to face new challenges in the IT sector.
Modes of Training For AWS Training in Hyderabad
Why choose us for AWS Training?
Our courses have been designed by our experts who have helped thousands of students to become successful professionals. The best way to learn is to learn from an expert. Our trainers are expert AWS developers. They are certified professionals in the field of software development and will teach you everything that you need to know to be successful in the field of AWS.
Post Training Support
We conduct a series of classes where you will be taught by our expert instructors. You will be assigned a trainer who will help you with the basics of the course and answer any questions you have about the subject.
You will not have to face any problems on the way because our trainers will make sure that you will understand the lessons. We undertake a limited number of students each batch for better individual training. Each batch consists of only 20 students.
Our courses come with lifetime access and unlimited availability. You will be able to access the content anytime, anywhere. You will be able to access our course materials on all your devices, including computers, tablets, and smartphones. Our course materials have been designed to provide you with all the tools you need to succeed in your career.
If you’re looking for a course that is very well structured and can guide you with a thorough understanding of AWS, then you must take AWS Certification Training from us. This training covers the basic to advanced features of AWS. The trainers will help you understand the concepts through live projects and hands-on exercises. If you are looking for a career in the IT industry then AWS Certification is a perfect choice.
We have a dedicated placement assistance team, which works with students and provides them guidance and support throughout their journey with us. Our Placement Assistance Team comprises certified professionals, who are experienced, qualified, and knowledgeable enough to help students build a career path. They are there to assist you at every step of your AWS training and help you in getting placed in the right organization.
Through these training years, we have trained 50+ Students with 25+ Placements in reputed MNCs located in Hyderabad at high salary packages.
This video course is for anyone who wants to learn AWS using Networking, and Data storage fundamentals, Security foundations. We offer Online training and Recorded video course at an economical price.
Testimonials of AWS Training in Hyderabad
- Preparation for AWS Certifications